We will not only prepare your year-end financial accounting statements, but also advise you of their significance and of any action you might need to take.
We will ensure that you are fully advised on compliance with all Company Law requirements and we will relay to you any updated financial information that could affect your business.
Whether you are a sole trader, partnership or limited company you are assured of our professional service. Our goal is to find ways to help you improve your business performance and where appropriate limit taxation.
Before tax returns are prepared for you to approve, we produce tax computations based on the end of year financials passed by you to agree.
Value Added Tax (and MGD)
- Advice on registering for V.A.T.
- Processing your V.A.T. registration application
- Assisting you in the quarterly V.A.T. returns and timely submissions
- Guidance as to the eligible expenditure you can reclaim
- Help you decide on which method of accounting for V.A.T. will best suit your business
- De-registration from V.A.T. scheme if applicable
- Give advice and support on the new flat rate scheme
- Preparation, assistance and attending any initial HMRC inspection
This is a very wide subject which we consider each year for all our clients. However, if you would like a specific aspect to be considered please contact us.
Tax Enquiries (& Discovery Notices)
Enquiries instigated by HMRC can interrupt and distract the day to day running and trading affairs of any business.
Whatever the business, whatever the situation, we can help address these sort of obstacles.
We have the experience and strength to resist excessive demands, to calculate the correct tax due and minimise disruption and cost of enquiry, or discoveries.