- Keeping all your records up together and storing them at our offices
- Updating all your books and accounts data for Statute compliance
- Preparing VAT returns, PAYE and NIC for HMRC Real Time Information
- Reconciling the bank account and all major control accounts to balance
- Providing you with a list of debtors and creditors for managing payments
- Producing your management accounts so you know how much profit you have made which will enable you to make management decisions
For us to carry out the above, all you need to do is forward to us weekly, or two weekly, sales invoices, and or, till rolls, Z reports, purchase and expense invoices, cheque stubs and paying in slips and bank statements.
Information can be sent electronically, or by post, putting everything into envelopes / packages to send to us and for our staff to sort out for you.
We offer this service irrespective whether you are a sole trader, partnership or a limited company. No set of bookkeeping requirements is considered too small or large.
Payroll, HR Advice and Auto Enrolment
Our service takes the time consuming complexities of running a payroll off your hands. Whether you are a one-man business or a much larger trading entity.
We can provide an efficient and comprehensive service to suit your needs that is not expensive and can be your back office to cover all aspects connected with payroll.
E.g. We are able to cope with the day-to-day payroll issues and reporting requirements under the new RTI rules, leaving you free to concentrate on developing your business. This helps negate or limit penalties and interest.
The payroll service includes:
- Admin of PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Paternity Pay
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs, each department cost and advice
- Completion of statutory forms, producing payslip and supporting documentation such as end of tax year P60’s, Staff P45’s, or P46 etc
- Production of end of year submissions to HMRC, including P11D returns
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns and relevant support / advice
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes including salary exchange / Auto Enrolment
We currently administer payroll for a full range of business – from the single employee to medium sized companies, in a wide range of working sectors.
For assistance, contact us for further information via our Website contact page